Friday, April 12, 2013

At the end of the night..

So I don't know about you guys but I seriously hate washing my face at night. I am the most lazy person ever after a long day. That the thought of still having to take off my makeup ruins my day for like five mins then it's off and I'm happy again. One thing, is sometimes my eyeliner didn't come all the way off with my makeup remover so I have to keep rubbing and it's so annoying. At the end of day I know I'm just soo lazy and tired that sometimes I even tell myself I'm not going to wear any the next day, never happens ha ha. But once you have worn makeup for a long time like me now it's normal like brushing your teeth or taking a shower before going to bed. It's just annoying for me and I dread it most of the time.
THE AFTER GLOW~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment