Saturday, April 13, 2013

Regretting the night before..


So as you know I've said that I hate taking off my makeup at night. However, have you ever stayed up late at a party (homecoming event, prom, dance.) Where it's like two in the morning and your makeup starts getting gross. Well I've been getting responses to the post before and I agree with you guys when you don't take your makeup off and you wake up the next day with it all clumpy and flaky and crusty. EW! I've had girls spend the night at my house and the next morning they wake up with their eyes all gross. Please don't be lazy I at least do it! Wash your face at night when you brush your teeth and if you don't want to wet your face there is alternatives! Use makeup removers. Like pads or liquid oils with cotton balls just for your eyes!









No comments:

Post a Comment