Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All day err day :D

Could it be? My own eyes? :o Yes! I'm going to show you what I use on a normal day of being my awesome self! In the black and white picture my eye lashes are extremely long. I don't mean to brag but my eye lashes are normally well naturally long in the first place but L'Oreal voluminous mascara helps me add the volume that I lack. I love this mascara in charcoal black, every since I started using it about a year ago I haven't tried anything else. I apply it to both top and bottom to make the eyes bigger then with the L'Oreal liquid black eyeliner I put on a really really thin line no wings at the end just a line to give the shape of the eye pop more! Next picture I did winged eyeliner, I love the brush of this eyeliner makes it a lot easier on me. Apply a thicker line than usual and keep going out until you get the length of the line you want. Again stay as close as you can to your eye line! And that's how I do my every day eye make up ;)
 
All day every day my beautiful people~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment