Thursday, February 21, 2013

Through the eyes of a superhero

How awesome is this!? My favorite superhero of all time is Iron Man and I also like eye make up so how great is it that it's two in one! Here in this picture the make up artist used costume make up. Which makes it easier for the make up to stay instead of shadows for something like this. However she did use black liquid eye liner and a lot of cute diamonds and star stickers to help add the extra detail! Also for the Thor eye make she used a texture to get it to look bumpy like the uniform he wears. That adds the extra look to it, which makes it that much more awesome!! :) The make up artist who did this did a great job! You could easily be able to say what it looked like without seeing the superhero! I love this picture <3
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! It's different but it's still very fun. It would be perfect around halloween, maybe next year I'll pick a superhero and try this out for myself. :) Have you ever actually tried to recreate any of these looks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie! I'll be doing the Iron Man look this weekend, so keep checking in to see the photos :)

      Delete
  2. That's so creative and so perfect! Especially for girls who don't like to dress up, this would be the way to go! What girl doesn't like loading her face with make up?! (; But these are seriously awesome! I just wish I could be skilled enough to do that to myself!

    ReplyDelete