Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chasing a fortune!

 GOLD, GOLD, GOLD. I WANT IT!
Hello beautiful people! Have you recently noticed that creams and gold are very popular colors right now? Well I went to the store and that's how most of the outfits were on the models in the ads. Well as you can see it look just as good on your eyes! Gold eyeliner!! And did i mention it sparkles? It's gold glitter eyeliner! For this look I did a normal eye make up look the mascara and then black liquid eyeliner on top again try getting it close to your eye line, Once i was done with that i simply used a glitter gold eyeliner (liquid by the way) and applied s thin line over the black eyeliner from before and this time add a thin line to the bottom near your "tear drop" part of the eye. And you're done! This look can be for anything you do throughout the day.

Sparkles my love~

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is way way too good :) I love it, because all your tips are amazing. I love the gold eyeliner, and this is something I would totally do to my eyes. What makes it even better is that, the make up tips you put up seem to be so simple and not so exaggerated. Great job Edna, I know for sure this is a blog I will keep up with, as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete