Thursday, February 14, 2013

Can I have white eyeliner to go with my brown eyes?


For many girls with brown eyes wearing black and brown eyeliner is highly recommend. But let's try something different! White eyeliner. So I'm going to tell you a secret for this I used white eyeshadow. First I applied the mascara to the top eye lashes and then the bottom. Then i applied a thin line of liquid black eyeliner just a small thin line following the eye. Try to get it as close as possible to your lash line. After that I went in with a small eye shadow brush and white eye shadow and put it on the water line of the eye. When I was done with applying the white eyeliner I simply used the same brush and applied it on the eyelids. And there you go, this look is simple enough to use for any day no matter where you plan on going. For example I used this look for my Senior pictures! In the first picture you can see how the white eye shadow makes my eyes pop!

Can I have white eyeliner to go with my brown eyes?
Stay beautiful~

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea! I have brown eyes and black eyeliner doesn't really make my eyes pop out like I want them to. I will have to try the white eyeliner! Were do you find white eyeliner anyways? Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find a white eyeliner at any drug store, but yes target would have them :)

    ReplyDelete